To coincide with the Law Day celebrations, INBA proposes to organize an International conference, titled “67th Constitution Day” at The Shangri-la, Eros Hotel, New Delhi on 26th November, 2016.
This conference proposes to have participation from Hon’ble Judges, Legal Luminaries, Senior Government Officials, Legal Professionals of Fortune 500 companies, International and National Law Firms, Senior Lawyers from across the globe. The main goal of the conference is to provide platform for Legal Community in partnership with industry and to discuss and deliberate on several important national and international legal issues.
What you will learn:
- Most important commercial law issues of the year
- Latest development in Law
- Latest government policies
- Lear more about global transactions and practice
- Seven components of business
- How to establish your brand
- How to communicate effectively
- How to create trust
Who should attend?
- Lawyers who seek empowerment
- New partners or associates looking to increase their Client bases
- Lawyers who seek to enhance and expand their Business relationships
- Small- and medium-sized firms looking for large clients
- Corporate Counsel, Company Secretary
- Policy Makers In Government
- Law Firms
- Head Operations, Corporate Counsels, Industry Leaders, Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors, General Counsels, Legal Heads
- Individual Lawyers, Law students, Law colleges & Universities, Legal Vendors
- Head Regulatory Affairs
- IP Investors Patent Agents Attorneys & IP Consultants
- Tax Professionals, CA, Economist, Finance & Risk, Management
- Head Corporate Affairs
- Networking with Peers
- Speaking Opportunity
- Get Inspired
- Meet Key Contacts
- Business Development Opportunities
- Get face time with industry experts
- To understanding key business & legal concepts
- Learn from 65+ Practitioner Speakers
- Discover the commercial benefits of contributing to public policy-making, economic growth and prosperity
- Source the best suppliers
- Many more…
Delegate Registration Fees
- INBA Executive Members @5000/- INR pp.
- INBA Non-Member @7500/- INR pp.
- International Delegates @200/- USD pp.
- Law Students @4000/- INR pp.
Note: Service tax applicable 15% for all delegates.
For more details, please CLICK HERE.