I. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The interns shall observe and follow the following roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct and report the interviews of eminent personalities including Jurists, Advocates, and Academicians;
- Drafting articles & press releases as and when required;
- Following current legal events and preparing reports;
- Posting internship reviews, success stories of meritorious law students;
- Attending press conferences and preparing live reports;
- Closely working with the INBA TV Portal teams, social media handles and other editors;
- Performing tasks assigned by the Chairperson, Section for Law Students.
II. EXPECTATIONS FROM AN IDEAL CANDIDATE-
- Devoting 3-4 hours a week to INBA Student Section
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Honesty and reliability
- Strict adherence to timeline
- Well acquainted with all the prevailing legal issues and news
- Provides reports within deadline without plagiarism and with good proficiency
- Student pursuing Courses viz. Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication; Masters in Journalism or other related Courses to Journalism from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in organizing/managing/directing/volunteering educational, technical or cultural event.
IV. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Send an email with your CV along with cover letter at email@example.com.
The subject line must read – “Application for Journalism Internship with INBA”. Application must be accompanied by a 300-500 word write-up on any of the prevailing legal issue.Please note that this is a ‘part time internship’ all the positions are unpaid and voluntary in nature.
V. DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
The duration of Internship is from one month to three months.
VI. SELECTION PROCEDURE
Shortlisted candidates have to go through:
- Screening of CV, cover letter and write-up submitted ;
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal and soft-skill development;
- Discount on INBA Academy courses;
- Access to INBA events;
- Opportunity to participate in networking events;
- Certificate of Merit after successful completion of tenure
- The best intern shall be awarded prize worth up to 10,000 INR
For further clarifications,
kindly contact the undersigned
Ms. Bhawna Gandhi- Chairperson,
Section for Law Students
firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9999172897