- This event has passed.
SAMAVESH-The AD-Making Competition
March 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
ABOUT THE EVENT – A part of Indian National Bar Association’s #ThePhenomenalShe event.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT- IT’S MORE COMMON THAN WE THINK!
Do you believe Sexual Harassment is gender-specific? Think Again! People who don’t fall into the strict orthodox binary gender experience sexual violence at similar rates. This epidemic of sexual violence in society is something we must all work together to address.
Through this Ad-Making Competition, INBA seeks a strong call-to-action to #PressforProgress* for all groups and communities. We believe Women’s Day belongs to everyone everywhere. This Women’s Day, let’s break the gender stereotypes, call for GENDER NEUTRALITY and let’s all press for progress.
We invite aspiring ad-makers to come forward and submit entries on Sexual Harassment in terms of Gender Neutrality. Register your team by 5th February 2018.
THEME – GENDER NEUTRALITY
- Last date for registration- 10/02/2018
- Last date for submission- 20/02/2018
- Uploading of entries on official page- 21/02/2018
- Results- 03/03/2018
- Maximum team members shall not exceed 5, excluding actors
- Duration of the ad is limited to 60 – 90 seconds only (excluding credits)
- Ad can be in any language, however it must have English subtitles in case it is in any language other than English
- The ad must have –
o The opening frame must contain: ‘This ad was made for Indian National Bar Association’ (with logo)
o A title card with: Team name, Theme, and Year
o (Opening titles are considered to be part of the ad and hence count in total duration of your ad)
o Your ad
- Participants can use any camera and shall compose in no less than 720p resolution
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe any third-party’s rights
- Content should be appropriate for public screening and obscenity of any kind (at the discretion of the judges) will lead to immediate disqualification
- Sound tracks and stock footage are allowed but with due credits
Entries are to be submitted via YouTube link or Dropbox link by 11:59PM, 20th February 2018, to email@example.com CC to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- The e-mail should include:
– Name of the participant
– Contact number
- Only ads submitted before the deadline will be officially part of the competition
- Entries will be uploaded on the Facebook page of Indian National Bar Association by
- 21stFebruary 2018. The no. of likes till 11:59PM, 2nd March 2018 will be considered valid
- Entries will be evaluated by a panel of accomplished judges and their decision will be final
- Weightage and criteria for judging-
50% :No. of likes
30% : Relevance to the theme
20% : Style and creativity
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION’ will be provided to all; PRIZES worth upto INR 10000/- for the winning team and screening on the main event on 5th March 2018.