The International Bar Association (IBA) Annual Conference is the premier conference for legal professionals worldwide to meet, share knowledge, network, build contacts and develop business. It also serves to advance the development of law and its role in business and society and to learn from the experience of others. The IBA’s first Annual Conference was held in 1947 and it has grown to become the world’s largest and most prestigious international gathering of lawyers, each year attracting around 6,000 individuals representing over 2,700 law firms, corporations, governments and regulators.
The IBA Annual Conference is open to both members and non-members of the IBA, with lawyers from over 130 jurisdictions and all parts of the legal profession, including lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, human rights advocates, judges, bar leaders, regulators and government representatives. This unique mix of viewpoints provides a rich environment for discussion, debate and learning as well as the opportunity to develop lasting business relationships and lifelong friendships.
What will you get from attending?
- Up-to-date knowledge of the key developments in your area of law.
- Access to the world’s best networking and business development event for lawyers.
- Invaluable international connections with leading practitioners worldwide.
- A greater knowledge of the role of law in society.
- The opportunity to be at the centre of the global legal profession.
- To be part of the debate on the future of the law.
What will your business get out of you attending?
- Increased profile in the international legal world.
- New contacts to develop your international practice.
- Knowledge of the challenges and opportunities facing the legal profession globally.
- Business intelligence on issues allowing you to pre-empt their impact and to exploit the opportunities they present.
- The contacts, connections and prospects that flow from making the IBA part of your organisation’s outreach programme.
For registration; kindly contact at: Archana Aggarwal; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob.: +91 9971532995, Tel.: +91 (011) 41640706